Lidl has announced that they are currently looking to fill a Customer Assistant vacancy in their Wester Hailes store.
The post is part time working, 21 – 30 hours per week, with a salary starting from £9.00 with the ability to earn up to £10.10 dependent on experience.
What will you do?
- Delivery arrived? You’ll start unpacking the stock.
- Queue at the tills? You’ll jump on a spare one to help.
- Notice a spillage? You’ll get the mop.
- Customer can’t find the apples? You’ll leave what you’re doing to show them the way.
- Bakery items popular today? You’ll get some more cooking in the oven.
- Fruit and vegetables looking fresh? You’ll carry out regular quality checks
You can apply for the posts online here. The closing date for applications is Wednesday 16 October 2019.