Lidl has announced they are recruiting a Shift Manager for their Wester Hailes store.
The post is full-time, working between 31 – 40 hours per week, with a salary of £10.30 up to £11.50 per hour (pro rata).
What you’ll do
- Lead and motivate your team, in accordance with our Leadership and Company Principles
- Create an environment where your colleagues can do their best work
- Delegate tasks and solve problems swiftly
- Lead your store in the absence of the Store Manager and Deputy Store Manager, taking responsibility for day-to-day operations including the monitoring of store figures
- Keep on top of freshness, inventory and stock management, and cash processes to ensure shifts run smoothly
- Keep everything tidy and clean, on the shop floor and behind the scenes
- Ensuring and providing excellent customer service throughout the store
What you’ll need
- Experience of leading a sizable team to achieve targets in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to effectively delegate tasks and motivate a team
- A customer-focused manner, remaining level-headed in any situation
- Willingness to work as a key part of the store team, completing daily tasks on every shift
- A responsible approach and excellent communication skills so you can provide your colleagues with feedback to help develop themselves and the store
You can apploy for the post online here. The closing date for applications is 7 July 2020.