The Card Factory are recruiting seasonal sales assistants for their stores, working various hours fixed term until 3rd January 2021.
t’s the best and busiest time of the year again, and we need plenty of helpers in our stores to ensure we deliver for Christmas at Card Factory!
We are passionate about celebrating our customers’ life moments and are now looking for a Seasonal Sales Assistant to join our very successful Card Factory family to help fulfil this for the Christmas period!
The pace is fast, our standards are high and we’re proud of it, we lead the way after all! It can get really busy in our stores, therefore you need to be able to manage lots of customers, busy tills and juggling multiple tasks. But don’t worry, you’ll have lots of fun along the way and you’ll understand why you need to be a little bit mad to work here!
- Provide excellent customer service at all times to help each customer celebrate their life’s moments
- Process all sales politely, efficiently and accurately whilst up-selling on till products
- Price and merchandise stock and products correctly
- To work with the team unloading and unpacking the deliveries
- To assist with stock takes, which may include working outside the store’s normal opening hours
Retail experience is not a necessity when beginning your Card Factory story. We look for personality and a passion for customer service above all else!
We want to support a work/life balance, therefore don’t worry if you’re not available all hours of the day – just tell us via the application form when you are available to work!
You can apply for the posts online here.