SCOREscotland are recruiting a Communications Officer via the Kickstart Scheme.
The post is open to unemployed 16 – 24 year olds.
SCOREscotland is seeking a Communications Officer to assist the Digital Inclusion Officer in raising the organisation’s profile. You will help them to reach more people by creating engaging communications for use on social media and other communications channels. We’re looking for a young person who is able to produce factual and engaging content and who enjoys working collaboratively whilst also being self-motivated and able to work independently.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Assisting the Digital Inclusion Officer (DIO) in creating a Digital Strategy for SCOREscotland
- Producing engaging digital content with the support of the DIO
- Updating SCOREscotland’s website (full training will be given)
- Assisting the DIO in developing and managing SCOREscotland’s social media accounts
- Creting promotional metals such as flyers and programmes (full training will be given)
- Collating information from SCOREscotland staff and volunteers on upcoming events and activities
- Assisting the DIO in creating and updating a media database
If you have any questions about the role please call Joanne on 07398603969. You can find out more information on their website here. The closing date is 23rd April apply through your work coach.