CHAI have released the Autumn edition of their newsletter for September 2021.
The newsletter covers:
- Applying late to the EU Settlement Scheme (for EU citizens)
- How CHAI set a precedent in Scottish housing law!
- Employability tips: free training courses
- The Scottish Child Disability Payment coming to Edinburgh in November
- What’s new with Universal Credit?
- The DWP’s new guidance on making benefit offers before tribunal
- Covid-19 news including benefit and housing law changes
You can read an embedded version of the newsletter below. CHAI’s Advice Team offers help to address any financial worries. They can assist with benefit checks, benefits, housing and debt issues, employability & more!21_09_September_CHAI-newsletter