WHALE Arts have a volunteering opportunity as a baking assistant every Thursday afternoon 12.00pm-4.00pm, helping WHALE Arts’ Baker produce delicious and nutritious baked goods for the community.
They will require:
- A sensitive and calm approach
- Good communication skills
- To comply with health & safety standards, strict hygiene procedures, and food safety laws
- No experience needed
- Assist with cakes, biscuits and other baked goods preparation
- Assist with cleaning/dishwashing
- Following COVID-19 guidelines for working inside
- Full training for this role and an induction into the organisation will be given.
- Level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate training will be paid for by the organisation to fulfil the role.
- Any other relevant training and opportunities may be arranged with the link worker and volunteer coordinator.
To apply for the role or for further Information please contact WHALE:
Phone: 0131 458 3267