Greggs are recruiting to fill a Supervisor Vacancy at their Wester Hailes store.
The post is Permanent working 35 hours per week within the store opening times of 7:30am-5:30pm Monday to Friday, with a salary of £10.37 per hour, paid weekly.
Supervisors are at the heart and soul of our shops. Working closely with the manager and team, our Supervisors make sure our customers have a great visit every time they come into a Greggs shop. As well as some of the more practical tasks such as food prep and keeping the shop clean; you’ll also keep your team engaged and motivated to deliver the fast and friendly service Greggs is famous for.
Our Retail Supervisors are responsible for managing the shop when the Shop Manager isn’t around; as second in command, Supervisors really are our shop managers’ right-hand person.
You’ll fit right into Greggs as a Supervisor if:
- You have had some team supervisory experience in a similar customer focused retail environment.
- Are able to stay focussed on delivering excellent standards and great products all whilst keeping an eye on your targets.
- Your honesty, hard-work and leadership abilities will inspire your team to deliver great results and provide a consistently brilliant customer experience.
- You’re supporting of an inclusive culture – recognising and valuing that difference is good.
- You bring your natural flair for team work, whilst enjoying management responsibility and of course, have lots of fun along the way!
You can read the full job advertisement and apply for the post online here.