Prospect Community Housing are looking to recruit a modern apprentice to work in their Property Services department, providing a wide variety of Reception and Administration duties.
Their new apprenticeship programme is centred on work based learning, where the training is directly linked to the job. In addition to developing the skills and knowledge required for the job, our programme also develops interpersonal skills such as communication, problem solving and team working.
The post is permanent working full time (35 hours per week, Monday to Friday), with a salary of £19,891 per annum.
What might a day in this job look like?
You will be an essential part of our Front Office team as the first point of contact for callers and visitors to our office.
Your Reception duties will include:
- Receiving visitors to the office
- Dealing with enquiries from callers to the office courteously and efficiently, and providing general information where appropriate;
- Answering the telephone promptly, courteously and efficiently and taking messages accurately;
- Arranging appointments for staff as required;
- Logging repairs;
- Ensuring the reception area is attractively maintained;
- Ensuring reception area is secure at the end of day, closing and checking all shutters and securing front doors;
You will also assist in the administration of maintenance of the Association’s properties, liaising with tenants, factored owners, contractors and insurance companies, and other duties as required.
You can find more information and apply for the post online here. The closing date for applications is 27 March 2023.