The City of Edinburgh Council are looking to recruit Weekend Cleaning Operatives based in the Wester Hailes and Bankhead areas.
There are three part-time posts available with a salary of £21,133 – £21,434 (pro rata for part time), details are:
Bankhead Waste Transfer – 1 x 5 hours a week: 11.00am – 1:30pm, Saturday and Sunday
Wester Hailes High School – 2 x 4 hours a week: 7.00am – 9.00am, Saturday and Sunday
- To empty litter and recycling bins.
- The cleaning of all surfaces, internal glass, floors, furniture, fixtures and fittings within a group of buildings.
- The cleaning of all sanitary areas, toilets and showers and the replenishment of washroom consumables.
- Emergency and re-active cleaning as required, e.g. removal of graffiti, body fluid spillages, accidental spillages.
- The care and cleanliness of all equipment used in carrying out the above duties.
- Other tasks as may reasonably be required that relate to the role, including supporting cleaning tasks across other buildings where required.
- The post holder will be required to deliver to the cleaning specification requirements and to cooperate with performance measurement so that the overall agreed standards are met.
You can read the full job advertisements and apply for the posts online here.