SCOREscotland’s Green Futures Project will be holding a volunteer recruitment night at the WHALE Arts centre on Wednesday 23 May 2018, 6.00pm – 8.00pm.
Head along and find out how you could help:
- Inspire low carbon lifestyles and make a difference to people’s lives.
- Become a Cycle trainer and deliver cycle skills training.
- Learn how to save money on Energy bills and Car fuel.
- Eat locally sourced food, reduce food waste and save money.
- Gain or share your valuable skills in events planning and workshop facilitation
For more information contact Jolly on 0131 442 2341 or firstname.lastname@example.org.