The City of Edinburgh Council are recuiting a Business Support Administrator based at the Wester Hailes Healthy Living Centre.
The post is permanent working full-time 36 hours per week with a salary of £18,860.00 – £21,828.00 per year.
- Provide a reliable business support service through a variety of formats including; telephone, face to face, email, and online.
- Work proactively to facilitate business support to the full range of services and activities.
- Handle sensitive and personal information in line with appropriate policies and confidentiality guidelines.
- Work within a team of business support staff dealing with customer’s issues and service requests through provision of information, guidance, or progressing requests to wider council services.
- Work within agreed timescales to meet legal and statutory obligations.
- Deliver business support to customers and service users within the operating principles of business support.
- Use appropriate systems to process service requests or updates for wider council services.
- Work with all business support staff to support new initiatives and the strategic direction of the Council and ensuring that that all customer contact services are planned in a consistent manner in accordance with the Council’s strategic objectives.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 25 August 2021. You can read the full job description and apply for the post online here.