Wester Hailes Library will be holding an Outdoor Family Fun Day on Friday 20 August 2021, 2.30pm at Westside Plaza.
Book your place and join them for a day of storytelling, crafts, games, and a picnic for children aged 5 – 11 with their parents or carers!
The Family Fun Day will be a bit different in order to keep staff and all families safe:
- Event will be capped at 12 families. Please book a free ticket for each adult attending. Children do not need tickets.
- Booking is essential. Your details will be held securely on Eventbrite for Test and Protect purposes.
- Adults will be asked to wear a face covering when arriving and leaving the event.
- Hand sanitiser and tissues will be available throughout the afternoon.
- During the event please follow good hygiene practices (avoid touching your nose, eyes and mouth. Cough or sneeze into your elbow or a tissue and dispose of it safely).
- Please ensure you bring appropriate clothing as the event will be held outdoors! Wellies and raincoats for a drizzly day, or sunscreen and sunhats when the sun has got it’s hat on!
- In the case of adverse weather conditions and the event is cancelled, you will be contacted via email.
- There will be no toilets available at the event.
- Plastic seating will be provided, or children can sit on our spongy jumbo jigsaw pieces.
- Please do not attend the session if you or your children display symptoms of Coronavirus (Covid-19).
- Adults will be asked to remain 2m socially distant throughout the event. Children are not required to remain socially distanced during the event.
You can sign up for the event here.
For further information, please email email@example.com.