Living with our Grief a new bereavement support group ran by therapist, wellbeing educator and aromatherapist Maggi Scot, in partnership with Wester Hailes Medical Practice is now open for signups.
The group is free, last 7 weeks and will take place online from Monday 24 January 2022, 10.00am – 12.30pm.
This course will be a safe space to:
- Understand how grief can affect our bodies, our thinking, ways we behave and bring so many strong emotions such as sorrow, guilt, fear, anger, self-doubt, yearning and remorse.
- Explore common uncertainties such as: “Am I doing it right?”, “Am I normal?”
- Examine concepts such as “moving on” and “closure” which are often said to bereaved people and are not usually helpful.
- Share lots of self-care tips, relaxation, visualisation and mindfulness exercises to help calm and strengthen while experiencing grief.
- Learn how to create rituals and memory-making activities to help as we try to make sense of meaning of our loss.
For more information or to sin up contact Maggi on email@example.com or 07914601761.