SCOREscotland has released dates for the next block of their Taste and Share sessions which invites local women to come together to cook and share recipes from different countries.
The free cooking classes will take place on:
- Wednesday 2 May 2018, 11.00am – 1.00pm
- Wednesday 9 May 2018, 11.00am – 1.00pm
- Wednesday 16 May 2018, 11.00am – 1.00pm
- Wednesday 23 May 2018, 11.00am – 1.00pm
- Wednesday 30 May 2018, 11.00am – 1.00pm
The sessions are part of the Tasting Change project, a cross sector multi-agency partnership to tackle food insecurity and promote positive food and health opportunities in Wester Hailes.
Each session only has space for 12 women so booking is required. A creche is available but must be booked in advance. For more information or to book a place contact Neeru Bhatnagar on 0131 442 2341 or email@example.com.